“No Massive Manhunt” For X Factor Hobo, Says Flack
The Xtra Factor presenter assured hosts Holly Willoughby and Philip Schofield that although there is “a lot of concern” for Hance, there could be numerous explanations why producers could not get in touch with him over the weekend.
Notorious cougar Flack said: “The producers got in touch with him last week, they did speak to him and they just couldn’t get hold of him over the weekend to tell him his audition was on.
This isn’t a case that he’s completely gone missing, it’s just a case of that they could not get hold of him.”
Flack, the one-time “sixth direction”, revealed that Hance has progressed to Boot Camp and that viewers will witness a “massive story” involving the singer next week – which will presumably involve more heart-rending sob-porn.
The X Factor continues on Saturday 22 September at 8:10pm.