Emmerdale Spoilers: Chas makes a shock decision…with severe consequences

June 29, 2010 by
Filed under - Home

Emmerdale Week 49

Jimmy is desperate, Chas makes a shock decision and Declan makes one final plea...

10 Photos

פטריות says:

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know
a few of the pictures aren’t loading correctly. I’m not sure why
but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same results.

I Believe that posting, “Emmerdale Soap Spoiler Gallery? was correctly written!
I personallycannot see eye to eye together with
u more! At last appears like I personallycame across a
web-site very well worth checking out. Thanks for your effort, Rose

dating coach says:

Thanks a lot for sharing this with all people you actually know what you’re talking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly also seek advice from my site =). We can have a hyperlink exchange agreement among us

Sickofemerdale says:

Emmerdale has decended to the level of other soaps. the Story lines are beyoind belief.
The latest Storyline regards the police interagation of potenital assault suspects is totally farcical. If the police behaved in a similar manner whilst carrying out interviews they could be considered illegal or at least in total breach of interview procedures. Any legfal represenbtative would have a field day with such antics.
As to the number of people with no alibi they all seem to have been walking about the village which consists of a small cluster of buildings.
How on earth could they avoid each other????
I used to love soaps with comedy inthem but they all seem to try to beat each other n attemps to produce the worst storyline.

tony says:

I just can’t understand how the producers and casting staff can put weedy Jeff Hordley as a hard man who has even got Zak the bare knuckle champion scared .

sophie says:

will jackson survie anyone lol

sophie says:

he wont its just a rumore my geust is chas finds out and hue says sorry blah blah blah she dumps him 3 days later chas and carl get back together. its obvously same old same old they will never surprise me.

Mareena says:

Bob Jones, you comment about frustrated out of work actors promotes me to say that why arent unknowns used for new parts, why do established actresses like Pauline Quirk, Suzanne Shaw and the woman from Hollyoaks playing the shrewish sister of Leyla?

pauline says:

is laural coming back carnt wait to see sally go hope its soon x

john says:

Could you always post your pics in HI res like you did for the gallery 55. Their is a need for that.
Best
John

Bob Jones says:

As with all these soaps, Emmerdale storyline are detoriating into the riduculous. As this happened in the vast majority onf the American soaps. The writres are no way responsible, as the pressure is exerted by the networks to swell thier depleted coffers. Atn the same time they are in danger of destorying the genre for short term profit. Perhaps they are doing something for the enviroment as they recycle so many storyline, so from long ago and some from the very recent past. programme makers, please remember less is more. However, it must be very frustrating for all the many out of work actors, to see the takeover of the amatuer, over the top actors (i.e the actor who plays ‘Marlon’) gettting work.