101 Reasons Why You Should Love Britain’s Got Talent*
BRITAIN’S GOT TALENT: Saturday 14th May, ITV1, 8pm ALERT ME
1. Every now and again we see some semi-naked ladies.
2. It paid for a team of tree surgeons to trim Susan Boyle’s eyebrows to a semi-respectable length.
3. DJ Talent
4. There are other people on the show apart from Amanda Holden.
5. The animals are really cute, even if their owners are strange and insane.
6. Anything that puts Simon Cowell through such obvious pain is fine by us.
7. Paul Potts and Diversity did actually ‘have talent’.
8. Believe it or not, the rest of Saturday night television is even worse (except for Dr. Who)
9. You might get to see some interesting and high-priced adverts.