The Lowdown: Things You Never Knew About Pamela Anderson
At 41, she is best known for her roles on the television series Home Improvement, Baywatch, and V.I.P. Then there is the eleven-time record for Playboy Magazine cover, and the fact that she is the most downloaded woman on the internet.
And what is one of People Magazine’s 100 Most Beautiful People in the World up to these days? Kicking it with Joe Swash, of course. So, to help you brush up on your Pammy know-how, we have compiled a list of things you might not have known about the mother, actress, entrepreneur, and sex goddess.
1. Anderson married her third husband Rick Salomon between acts, assisting Hans Klok in his 2007 Las Vegas magic show. She has recently petitioned the courts to annul her marriage.
2. Pamela made a homeless man happy in Dublin by giving him $35,000 in July 2006 for the Dublin AIDS charity Open Heart House.
3. A vegetarian in her early teens when she saw her father cleaning an animal he had hunted, the PETA spokesperson opened Prime 333 steakhouse in April 2009.
4. Pammy entered the 2008 Australian Big Brother house of a three-day visit.
5. Pamela Anderson strutted the runway in her old Baywatch swimsuit and a clown mask for Richie Rich’s clothing line A*MUSE.
6. Pamela is a natural-born brunette.
7. She wrote an open letter to President Obama urging the legalization of marijuana.
8. Anderson appeared as a giantess in the California alternative rock band Lit’s “Miserable” music video.
9. A clip of Anderson pole dancing appeared in Elton John’s “Red Piano” Las Vegas show in 2005. NBC banned the footage, deeming it inappropriate for primetime.
10. The Queen of Sex Tapes, Anderson was awarded a share of the profits from her stolen honeymoon sex video with Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee in 1998. A second four-minute video with Poison singer Bret Michaels can still be found on the internet.