The Lowdown: Things you didn’t know about Reese Witherspoon
1. Is Seemingly not a fan of horror movies as she turned down the lead roles in Scream and Urban Legend. Obviously an individual not fond of searching abandoned, haunted warehouses alone.
2. Her career was already blossoming at the age of seven when she appeared in an advert for a local florist… Since then Witherspoon’s work hasn’t withered away…A good bunch of flower puns stemming from that.
3. Her ancestor John Witherspoon (originally from Scotland) was one of the signatures on the United States declaration of Independence. It’s most likely he also wrote an early draft of Braveheart.
4. Reese collects antique linens. If only she knew she could find everything she wants in a Blackpool Bed and Breakfast.
5. At nine years old she was already taking adult acting classes.
6. Appears to like films titled after names of songs. She has starred in Jack the Bear, Sweet Home Alabama, Just Like Heaven and Walk the Line. Production companies take note… Call the next pitch project ‘Shake your Booty’ and see what happens.
7. Was a Gymnast for 7 years.
8. Worked as a production assistant in the film Devil in a Blue Dress.
9. Reese is not her first name. She is actually called Laura Jeanne Reese Witherspoon. She obviously decided to pick one of her forenames at random and got unlucky.
10. She is a vegetarian, which may explain why she only managed to grow to 5 foot 1.